Saturday 30 April 2016

needful? stuff


You see, I have the catergorie STUFF on my blog. But the truth is, I don't like swimming gear. 
When I started freediving, I was excited about all the gadgets and gear. I like to brwose the internet and shop some stuff. Special things you "need" when freediving. 
But my idea about freediving was, that I didn't like to carry all that diving gear you normally need. 
So after buying some stuff, I realized, that I didn't want to carry things with me. I didn't want to remember what I "need" to take with me on a trip...

Yes, so generally I don't like stuff ;-)
There is always a BUT and so there is the catergorie STUFF, 
where I will write about some things that I still find useful and worth taking...



No comments :

Post a Comment

Designed by DigitalBeautiful